<VV> Drain plug installation--64 FC manual transaxle

sethracer at aol.com sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 16:02:29 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/23/2010 10:36:29 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bakwudz at rcn.com writes:

Hello  all--

I need to change the lube in my 64 4 speed Greenbrier, and I am  tired of
dealing with the suction gun method.  Does anyone have a  schematic that
would tell me where to drill and tap for drain plugs on the  diff and trans?

As I recall, there is an oversize boss on the castings that looks like the
right place to put it. Check a 63?

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette