<VV> Drain plug installation--64 FC manual transaxle

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 15:34:12 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/24/2010 2:03:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

On  65-69s I have drilled one of the strut rod bracket holes
through to drain.  Just put sealer on the bolt when reinstalling.

Just how often do you  change the diff/trans fluid? That was never a
normal PM procedure for me.  Usually done when changing seals or other
major repairs.

Frank  DuVal

Frank,

That one ought to be in the Tech Guide under a chapter called
"Unauthorized but Effective" repairs.  Neat idea.

Bob