<VV> STP

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 22:55:16 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/24/2010 7:39:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rbuckridge at comcast.net writes:

>From  the STP web site, "Oil Additive FAQ's",
http://www.stp.com/faqs_oil.php

Question 10. Can I use STP Oil Treatment in my manual  transmission?

Answer : STP® Oil Treatment has been used successfully  in manual
transmissions, gearboxes and differentials at a 10% treat-rate, by  volume (i.e., 90%
oil and 10% Oil Treatment, by volume). Do not overfill.

But then you have to paint the car that "Goober" Blue color. Who needs
that?  <grin>

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette