<VV> STP

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sun Jan 24 23:12:57 EST 2010

LOL, only if your name is Richard.

Roy - Bayshore
----- Original Message -----
From: Sethracer at aol.com
To: rbuckridge at comcast.net, virtualvairs at corvair.org
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 10:55:16 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: <VV> STP

In a message dated 1/24/2010 7:39:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, rbuckridge at comcast.net writes:

>From the STP web site, "Oil Additive FAQ's", http://www.stp.com/faqs_oil.php

Question 10. Can I use STP Oil Treatment in my manual transmission?

Answer : STP® Oil Treatment has been used successfully in manual transmissions, gearboxes and differentials at a 10% treat-rate, by volume (i.e., 90% oil and 10% Oil Treatment, by volume). Do not overfill.

But then you have to paint the car that "Goober" Blue color. Who needs that?  <grin>

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette