<VV> General window question

paul beck pbeck001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 20:38:17 EST 2010

Is there an adjustment on the down stop on rear quarter windows in a 65 Monza. Had all my glasss out to add insulation inside, one rear quarter goes down well inside the fuzzie but not past. The other side stops about 3/8" above the fuzzie. Is the down dimension controlled by an adjustable stop or set by adjusting the tracks ???
I know the information is probably front and center in a body manual, (which I don't have) but I'm equally sure someone has this information right on the tip of their tongue................
Thanks,
Paul Beck
65 Monza Crown conversion
Corsa