<VV> Fwd: Cecil Miller

Bruce Schug bwschug at att.net
Mon Jan 25 21:14:50 EST 2010

I received this message from Richard Jenkins. Many of you didn't know
Cecil Miller, from Winston-Salem, NC. For years, he and Pat were the
Fall Affair, when it was in Winston-Salem. What a nice person. He had
been in bad health for some time; such a shame.

If you'd like to send a card to Pat, I have her address as: 2094 S
Hawthorne Rd., Winston-Salem, NC 27103-1526.

To find the obituary, I'd search here in a day or so: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/winstonsalem/

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Richard and Sara Jenkins" <RMJ_SPJ at Comporium.Net>
> Date: January 25, 2010 5:57:17 PM EST
> To: "Bruce Schug" <bwschug at att.net>
>
> Bruce,
>
> Would you please pass this notice on to your contacts?
>

> Paul Bobo left a voice message at 5:20 PM today, Monday January
> 25th, stating that Cecil Miller past away about 30 minutes ago.
>
> As many of you know, Cecil has had a rough time for the last couple
> of years.  Please keep Pat Miller in your prayers during this
> difficult time.
>
> No arrangements have been made at this time.
>
> Richard Jenkins
> Rock Hill,  SC

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug