<VV> Fwd: Check out Official Harley Earl Website / Home Page

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 26 12:32:44 EST 2010

Thanks Scotty,

I just gave it a quick scan and will get back to the site in detail this
evening.

Having been involved in the restoration of some of these cars, I have often
wondered why so many of Earl's
best prototypes were scrapped. My own intuition led me to believe Mitchell
was at the heart
of it. Now we know!

Mel