<VV> Fwd: Check out Official Harley Earl Website / Home Page

AC Woolman ac-woolman at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:45:18 EST 2010

 Woolman here/

It's odd, then, that Mitchell didn't scrap the LeSabre.  Since that was Earl's favorite car I'd think it would be the first to go.

Luckily, for posterity, the LeSabre is still with us.  I can't imagine GM ever getting rid of it.  Beautiful car.

A couple nice Corvair pictures on that website as well.

AC Woolman