<VV> Fw: Russo and Steele auction damage

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 26 12:44:21 EST 2010

I hadn't heard of them either. They must have been a relatively new group, taking advantage of the Barrett-Jackson crowd being in town,
just like the RM Auction group does.

If you visit their site, http://russoandsteele.com/  let their header photo change a few times and you'll see the tents that they were using.

Nothing wrong with these tents in normal Phoenix weather, but this storm had much higher than usual winds...... 60+ mph gusts!

It will be interesting to see if they can survive their losses and be back next year......

Mel