<VV> Fw: Russo and Steele auction damage

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:04:01 EST 2010

Russo & Steele have been around for a while, they do a lot of high end
stuff. I enjoy watching Barrett-Jackson each year, it's a nonstop rolling
car show where you see some things that you would see nowhere else and some
you may never have heard of and best of all no reserve. They stopped doing
that about 3 years. Fun to watch people with no sense but lots of dollars.
<gg> Mecum auction that is on HD Net a lot sucks, they sell maybe 30% of
what crosses the block and auction owner is a jerk.

Joe R

AH BBRT