<VV> Well, that's that... (humor)

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 26 15:37:23 EST 2010

Existance can go on after 50. But I'm not sure about life. (G)

At the CORSA convention, we'll have to throw you an anniversary party to
celebrate your being 39 for the 11th time. Hey, if Jack Benny can be 39 for
41 years, so can we! ;o)

And what better way of throwing a party than a Corvair convention? Just
look who turned out to celebrate with you!

-Mark (doesn't have birthdays anymore, just anniversaries)

family celebrating a most distressing day for me. June 22 is my 50th. I
just hope life goes on after that!