<VV> Need info/pics - LM front license plate area Hole for A/C air inlet

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 17:53:54 EST 2010

If anyone has close-up pics or drawings of how you constructed this single
rectangular inlet with 2 holes on the inside of the trunk - so as not to
violate  the vertical brace, I need to show to my bodywork/painter asap.  I'm
thinking a vertical "V" shaped splitter needs to be in the middle of the
hole to  clear the brace.  I have Fax receiving capability as long as you give
me  notice to turn it on.  This one slipped by me.  It's a brain problem
common to the elderly.........

Thanks for any help.

Joe Dunlap
Lady Lake, Fl.