<VV> Carpets- Clark's Corvair

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 10:14:06 EST 2010

Folks,

I emailed Carl and then talked with Mark at Clarks Corvair.

Mark offered Carl a cut & sew carpet as Carl mentioned. Carl at this point
would still like to try and get a molded carpet.

As I understand it, Mark has called their mfg and asked if they can get a
bare molded carpet and when. He is expecting an answer today or tomorrow.
Mark will have an answer shortly.

If Clarks cannot get a bare carpet then Carl will have to decide whether he
will accept the cut & sew or not.

Clark's is doing everything they can to try and fill the order and satisfy
the customer.

Regards,

Chuck S