<VV> Bumper Question

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 27 11:53:15 EST 2010

I had a set of "driver quality" late bumpers for sale at the Buffalo
convention, with bumper guards. Asking $50 for the pair, only offer I had
was for $20 for the guards, if I could get them off without breaking a bolt.
I took them home.........

If they are show quality, that is a different story.
Everyone wants perfect..........

Gary Swiatowy

Subject: Re: <VV> Bumper question

You are refering to the optional bumper guards, I presume. Those require a
hole to be drilled into the bumper. If you remove them, you will have the
hole to contend with. If your intention is to not have them on the car, it
would be best to just buy a pair of plain bumpers and replace them
wholesale. The bumper w/guards makes for a good salable item. The sale
price on just the guards varies widely, and anything with chrome is highly
dependent upon just how good the chrome is. Are they show, or mere driver,
quality?

-Mark