<VV> Unique fanbelt keeper-oner -- ALTERNATIVE

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 12:03:50 EST 2010

I know a lot of you guys have the spring loaded idler - and I got mine from
 Lon Wall @ Corvair Underground.
In 5,000 miles of driving - including several autocrosses and track days, I
 have never lost one fanbelt.  This device continues to amaze me -
especially since when you goose the throttle leaning over the engine, you can  see
a LOT of movement in the idler.  That show Spyder "bearing retainer" is
just another solution to the problem - the way I see it.  I'm happy with my
solution.

Joe Dunlap
Cen. Fl.
'69 500 140+, 4 spd., street modified class coupe
'64 Monza Pg. A/C convert.