<VV> Where's Ralph?

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Wed Jan 27 14:25:33 EST 2010

To all,
If Ford had not 'invented' mass production - does anybody really think we would not be using similar manufacturing processes anyway?  Had Guttenberg not invented the printing press - would all printed items be hand scribed?  Had the Hindenburg not crashed - would we be flying everywhere in zeppelins?

Please don't suggest that Nader was solely responsible for auto safety initiatives.  These certainly would have happened - whether Ralph was there, or not.  Maybe tardy - but they would have happened regardless.

My opinion - but I am inflexible on this.
Andy K.
Wisconsin