<VV> "de-tuning" a 110

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 19:03:35 EST 2010

 In fact, if you mill out the step and otherwise enlarge the chamber a little, you could probably keep the comp ratio, run more advance, and although still a premium fuel engine, get both more power AND better gas mileage. Not to mention lower head temps.

A lot of people bitch about added cost of premium, to the point they won't buy a car that uses it, even if it gets great gas mileage! I've had Suburban owners diss me because my 300ZXTT requires premium fuel, even though mine gets over 10 MPG better gas mileage than their Road Queen! LOL

John Roberts