<VV> Corvair Caravan to Indy Info now posted

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Sat Jan 30 11:53:45 EST 2010

It is finally done. The info for the Indy Caravan activities and
registration is now posted at the website http://www.corvaircaravan.com/.
We will be having a full day of fun activities on Saturday with the
caravan leaving Indy on Sunday at 8 am heading up I 74 to Cedar Rapids
and a welcomeing party on Sunday evening for the caravan. The Tshirt is
available if you want to order just the shirt for $15.00. Just fill out
the registration form for just an additional shirt and send it in.

Go and visit the Corvair Caravan Website and take a look at the video
posted. It will give you an idea on what's planned.