<VV> Autodynamics Deserter GS

Stan East sgeast at interlog.com
Sat Jan 30 23:51:12 EST 2010

James, Autodynamics made not only the Formula Vee and Deserter but a Formula
Ford that even I at 6 foot 6 inches could sit in.

Stan East

James P. Rice <ricebugg at mtco.com> wrote

All: I have not looked on e-Bay about this car.  I assume it is a mid-engine
Autodynamics Deserter GS.  If so, it was designed for the Corvair motor.
With the proper adaptor to the (probably) Porsche transaxle, should be a
near drop in instillation.

<snip>

Autodynamics also offered for sale a Formula V, and a Lotus Elan
look-a-like, which is a very rare kit car for the street.  At some point
they also did a Super V, if I remember correctly.  They were out of
Massachusetts.

<snip>

Historically Yours
			James Rice