<VV> More caravan to convention info

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Sun Jan 31 08:40:50 EST 2010

The Caravan organizing committee is in need of a representative from
each of the clubs so we can coordinate the mass movement of thousands of
Corvairs, well maybe not quite that many, that will be planning on
participating in the various events during the Convention week and the
weekend leading up to convention time.

At this time Indianapolis and Kansas City are the two Primary gathering
points for the caravan to Cedar Rapids but there will be other locations
because of where they are located will not be practical to go to these
cities and will form there own gathering.

Our goal is to keep track of what is going on around the country and
post this info to a common site http://www.corvaircaravan.com/ so that
anyone can find a group to link up with for the trip to the Convention.
Please consider this request and forward your email address to Curtis
Henken at: curtis.henken at gmail.com.

An additional note while I'm pontificating, Indy has sent out a mailer
to 64 clubs that are located in an area that might pass through Indy on
the way to convention. The mailer includes a press release to be
included in the club's newsletter inviting all to join us on the weekend
of June 19th for a great start to a momentous week of the 50th
anniversary convention, so be on the lookout for our mailer.

thanks,
Tom Miller
tomill at iquest.net
Circle City Corvairs