<VV> Alternator conversion

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:50:58 EST 2010

Bruce, Tony is right. That is when the excitation voltage gets high enough
to close the contact in the regulator which locks the system in. My 62 does
the same thing, but I haven't measured the RPM's it does it at. I just rev
the engine slightly backing it out of the garage and it goes off. Mark
Durham