<VV> turbo prices

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jul 1 10:11:37 EDT 2010

20 years ago, I saw a guy who had both a 150 and 180 turbo setup, air cleaner, carb, turbo, and chrome pipe. Both were seized, but presentable. I watched him get $200 for the 180 and wanted $150 for the 150. Found out later he picked them up by the side of the road on garbage day.
I thought that was way too much.
I have people ask me all the time if I know of anyone who has a running turbo motor for sale.
Very few want a project, but there are still some of us who may jump on a complete set up if the opportunity arises.

Hope you get it cheap, and have a use for it.

Gary Swiatowy