<VV> need advice re: leaky gas tank

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Jul 1 09:36:21 EDT 2010

Hey Bob:
What do you mean CHEAP !?!  We are just interested in maintaining originality!!!
Ken P LOL

Robert Marlow <BadgeCoNJ at comcast.net> wrote:

Y'know, every time I begin to forget how cheap -- I mean, frugal --
Corvair owners are, along comes a thread like this with suggestions such
as sheet metal screws, bubble gum, duct tape, and soap.  Decent used
tanks are around and new repro tanks are available at a good price.  Buy
a tank.

Old tanks can be rehabbed -- but not while in the car.  Buy a tank.

--Bob Marlow