<VV> Horn 1963

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 1 14:40:45 EDT 2010

'63 Probably has 2 horns (hi and low notes). I believe they are mounted behind each headlite bucket (I know they are there on a late model). You should be able to "ground" the wire at the steering wheel under the horn button and have the horns blow. I believe there is a single wire connector near the steering column. Is it hooked up? Is the horn relay hooked up? I believe it sits near the fuse panel. hopefully this is helpful to you.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado