<VV> Catch in Clutch

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:23:01 EDT 2010

Hmmm, thanks guys for all the suggestions! Looks like its time for a tune-up
of the clutch system.

The ball and clutch fork had the subject worn areas, but I polished them
out. I would think wear marks that are "grooved in" would cause the same
problem each time the fork moves on the ball, and since I can go a whole day
with no problems at all, then all of a sudden, I have problems, then I
don't, I'm going to take a look at every part in the system back to the
clutch rod, and replace any worn parts, then see what it does.  Since I
already did the clutch job, I really don't want to drop the transaxle/engine
assy again for awhile (unless I have to :(:().

Thanks again  :):)

Mark Durham