<VV> Corsa Tach

JEFF SCOTT jkscottco at msn.com
Thu Jul 1 15:26:59 EDT 2010

I am looking for some help. Please

Can anyone provide any insight on whether or not a tach can be repaired? I have installed a what I think is a 65 Corsa dash in my 65 500 series. The car has a 66 140 engine and 66 wiring harness along with a 66 body harness. I have tracked current from the coil to the tach but no movement.

If there is a repair or someone that can repair it please advise otherwise I will need to replace which could be expensive.

I would appreciate any insight you may have.

Thanks,

Jeff Scott

65 Corsa wanna-be