<VV> An Internship of Sorts

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 02:21:17 EDT 2010

Does anyone out there know of a Corvair guy (or I suppose general classic
car restorer) around the San Francisco Bay Area who would be interested in
an extra hand helping with projects? I figure if I'm here all summer I might
as well do something productive. I have my own transportation, I'm capable
of driving some distance, and I am more than willing not to work for pay but
simply to get experience working on Corvairs!

San Jose.... Mel's  VairMart??   Give him a call!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm