<VV> Publicity

ralphsebrell at aol.com ralphsebrell at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 14:26:23 EDT 2010

Here is my experience with publicizing a Corvair event.
This was in April this year, when Mid Ohio Vair Force and Friends of Corvair got together.
It was suggested that I contact the Visitors and Convention folks in the town we wanted to visit. Those ladies did EVERYTHING. They arranged lunch, had a lady available who gave a great talk on the 2 building size murals, and arranged for a police escort to the main event. They even got an announcement in 2 local papers and on the local cable tv station!
As a result there were a lot of lookers and peepers wherever we were parked. Oh yes, they arranged perfect sunny weather.
As a result we will make use of any Visiters/Convention office again
Ralph