<VV> Great convention

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 2 15:03:04 EDT 2010

Liz and I arrived home late Tuesday after 2300+ miles of travel
including a side trip to Chicago to visit my favorite Cousin and her
Mom who is my favorite Aunt. We celebrated her 92nd Birthday. I have
prepared for this convention harder and longer than any other since
Darth's Ground up restoration in 1996. I had made the decision that
if my health permitted I would compete in all the events including
the Marshalltown speed event as well as competing for the Ed Cole
trophy and entering the Valve Cover races and Model Car Concours. We
thoroughly enjoyed our 12 day trip, all the Convention venues, the
wonderful hospitality of ICE and Minnesota Corvair clubs, the
Marriott, visiting the Amana colonies, the local Bistros and all the
Corvair friends both new and old. In conclusion a very big THANKS to
Bob Donahugh, Jamie Reinhart and their "Dream Team" for a wonderful
2010 / 50 year Intenational Corvair Convention.

Chuck and Liz Armer

CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member
Corvair Atlanta Director