<VV> 61 Rampside FC transmission shift linkage

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 12:26:23 EDT 2010

If cup and ball pops apart, check/change the bronze bushing on the support where chromed shaft rides on. It shouldn't have any side play. Also, check the tightness of the two bolts that attaches the support to suspension member.

Check the fork and pin where the tube attaches to transmission box.

64-65 linkage fits fine to the transmission. The big deal is on the front of the linkage as will need some cutting and welding on the floor. If you have the 64 FC at hand, check for differences from the front underfloor.

Daniel Monasterio