<VV> 2010 Convention

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sat Jul 3 22:33:01 EDT 2010

So I have had a week to get back to normal and recover from my trip to Iowa. I want to thank the Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts and Minnesota Corvair Group for putting on a great convention. I had a great time. This was my first convention and it was worth the long drive. I met some real nice people and made new friends. I truly enjoyed seeing all the Cavemen there as well. Just for the record I finally got my 60 running today!!! Seeing all the fun everybody had with their cars in Iowa got me in gear to get the old lady running so I could enjoy driving again! Thanks Guys!
If anyone wants to come to New England sooner than 2012 then I would suggest you come on down to the Bay State Corvair's 2010 Clarks Fall Classic being held on September 11 at Clarks Corvair Parts in Shelburne Falls Massachusetts. You can download the flyer at www.baystatecorvairs.org. I hope to see some of you there!
Jason Cesana
Eastern Director CORSA
Member Bay State Corvairs