<VV> Selling Corvairs and other stuff on Craig's list, eBay, Jaxed, etc

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Jul 4 00:15:20 EDT 2010

Any time you are considering selling something on ebay search "completed
listings" of the same variety and use that to judge.. as auctions in
progress tell you nothing.. the smart folks bid in the last 30 seconds.

You have to have an account to search completed listings, but the account is
free and easy to sign up for.

Ray R.