<VV> best timing setting for a 140/4 with a 280 cam?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jul 4 10:52:59 EDT 2010

I'd start at the factory setting and do some full throttle runs in 2nd or 3rd and see what is quicker.  The factory advances are around 32 - 36 total, with the step milled out yours may work best on the lower end of the range.  More total advance is not necessarily better, but you may be able to use a faster curve.

--Bryan