<VV> Lower Ball Joint info

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Jul 4 16:27:24 EDT 2010

Having had a recent catastrophic lower ball joint failure, I searched out what I had on my shelves and found two pair of Moog joints.  One is an odd- ball joint id'd as ZM 22 and is a REMCO-MATIC which has an automatic adjusting feature.  Does it work OK, does anyone know?  The other pair are K  677's and are screw in adjustable types.  Do adjustables really expand the lower arm holes?  Does anyone have any other info on the pros and cons of these?

RonH