<VV> chrome/stainless tu-tone late 4-dr trim FOR SALE

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Tue Jul 6 17:58:33 EDT 2010

This is "auction" 2 of 3 I am listing for you all today, I will only be posting these 3 separate "for sale" ads, no others any time soon that I can forsee.

This item is a very nice set of bright trim that separates the top and bottom colors on a tu-tone late model 4 door car.  I will also include a photo of them on the car so you can see what they are.

This is a rare part and in very nice condition.  I believe with just a little polishing etc. these could be concours quality.

There are some light scratches in a couple places.. but not deep enough to feel.  The back end of one of them has a very slight dimple down, and a dimple up just past that.. they are very slight and I think easy to fix (I've fixed this kind of thing on rear cove trim myself).

I included photos including photos of the slight imperfections as well as overall photos.

I have been told not to take less than $75.00 for these, so please send offers of $75.00 or more to me directly by email.  I will keep all bidders appraised as to the highest bid.  If I do not receive any offers over $75 I will place the item on ebay with no reserve and take whatever I get... so if you feel $75 is unreasonable wait for that... I will inform everyone on VV if any of these items go onto ebay.

Buyer will pay shipping but I will make every effort to find the most economical way to ship them!  Picking them up in person is even better!

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2861.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2862.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2863.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2864.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2865.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2866.jpg

and here they are still on the car to show where they go.... http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_2790.jpg

Thanks all and happy bidding!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)