<VV> recoloring faded seats? advice needed

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 7 03:21:47 EDT 2010

Hi Nick,

You neglected to mention the shipping and installation costs.  Please keep
those items in mind, especially if
you do not have "installation" experience.  Do you want it to actually look
"right" when completed?  It helps to know what you are doing and if you
don't, you need a reliable pro.

Example - and I sort of hate to put this out there...  Have you bought a C
top boot for a late convert?  Is it "right"?  I've yet to see one that is.

Oh Oh, now I'm in trouble.

No more from me on that in the public area.

Obviously - most everything said on VV has an "opinion" factor involved.

Later, JR