<VV> recoloring faded seats? advice needed

Nick Elzinga starship at worldonline.co.za
Wed Jul 7 04:07:06 EDT 2010

JR, I know it's late in your part of the world, but here the sun is up and
I've had my morning coffee and I had a good night's sleep and I did in fact
mention shipping and installation costs right after the upholstery costs
(read it again and you'll see). I just didn't put a $ figure to those
additional costs because I have no idea what they might be.

Nick