<VV> Help! Ignition Messed UP - Case of the Absent-Minded Professor, or ADD-afflicted Enthusiast

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 12:39:01 EDT 2010

 B"H

I'd like to thank the great folks who responded to my ignition problem.  One
thing I neglected, makes me embarrassed, but...

The left bank of cylinders turns out to be 2-4-6, NOT!!! 4-5-6.  And the right
side is 1-3-5, NOT!!! 1-2-3...

You'd think it's pretty obvious, since the info is stamped on top of the turkey
roaster....

Lesson learned.  Sometimes it's the simple things that you can slip up when
doing a complex task.  As I was scratching my head looking at the engine bay, it
suddenly hit me.  I re-did the wires, and she started up the first time...

Imagine installing A/C in, around, and under the car when it's 100 degrees
outside.  There some sort of irony there...

Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza 110 PG