<VV> Help! Ignition Messed UP - help proff-reading my links to Corvair ignition wiring ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Wed Jul 7 15:29:22 EDT 2010

Right !

If you're used to inline-6 engines, that would have made sense, but not on
Corvair !
Does Porsche use the same firing order ?

I makes more sense when the viewed from above:
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/FiringOrderComparison.htm

In this one I colorized the hard to follow in black-and-white manual
drawings :
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1965CorvairManual6Y-19.htm

Here I tried to put it all together a while back to see ignition, starter,
etc all in one place :
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/CorvairIgnitionWiring.htm

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could proof read it for me to make sure
it's right ?
It was pulled apart when I first did it, but maybe it needs to be updated ?

Hope it helps and thanks for any input you can afford me !

Charlie