<VV> Clark's seat track extenders - any experience with them?

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 17:09:51 EDT 2010

 I installed a pair of Norm Witte's seat extenders on the driver's side of a '65 vert and had to do quite a bit of grinding to get the inner track to fit. I thought the quality of the material was good, but the fit could have been better. The track was too wide at the back and it interfered with the top of the tunnel on the outer edge of the inner track. After trial and error, grind and fit, I got them to work as intended.

 Mike
 YS-117