<VV> Hemmings Concours Update

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Jul 8 14:39:38 EDT 2010

Folks, if you are planning to attend the Hemmings New England Concours
next weekend (July 16-17-18) AND you are planning to enter your Corvair
in Saturday's open car show, PLEASE let me know right away!

In cooperation with the folks at Hemmings I have been compiling a count
of those attending.  If I have a good enough number Hemmings will set
aside a special Corvair-only area at the entrance to the show.

Many people have kindly informed me of their plans, but I am aware of
many more who are likely going -- I need to hear from them!  Time is
almost up, I need to hear from YOU before July 11.

--Bob Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net