<VV> Hemmings Concours Update

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Jul 13 13:40:40 EDT 2010

Well, I was not able to get a good count of those who will be attending
this Saturday's open car show with their Corvairs as part of the
Hemmings New England Concours weekend.  Too many responses along the
lines of "I'll be there if the weather is nice."  But the great folks at
Hemmings are setting aside an area that can accommodate approximately 30
Corvairs, just to the right of the show entrance.  Our cars will be
accommodated in this area to the extent that space allows.

But -- we are not special.  The Hemmings folks are running an event for
everyone, and so we will be displaying our cars as directed.

Note:  Even if you are not bringing your Corvair, you are of course
invited to attend this show.  The Corvair Preservation "MuseumBrier"
display will be there, and of course the entire weekend revolves not
around Corvairs, but around all manner of distinctive motor carriages.
Sue and I have been planning for some time to make this extended weekend
our "car-related" vacation this year.  We are very much looking forward
to it.

--Bob Marlow