<VV> Museum

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 00:03:20 EDT 2010

This was a sad or happy day, depending on how you look at it.

I just delivered the Vintage Bill Thomas/Doug Roe Corvair to the
Chevrolet Hall of Fame in Decatur IL.
    3635 US Route 36 East
    Decatur IL 62521      217 791 5793
I'm glad it's there but it's sad to not have it here to race and look
at.

They positioned the car next to one of the 5 Mecum 1964 Grand Sport
Corvette racers. How about that?
They were both Chevrolet sponsored race cars.

Saturday  July the 17 they are having a huge car show (400+) outside as
well as the 100 or so inside. My timing was great.,

I'll try to get some pictures on fastvai.

Warren