<VV> ### SPAM ### hemmings

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 9 19:49:21 EDT 2010

Hi, I'm a bit disappointed, as the Corvair is one of the featured cars in
Sundays Concours. The Sunday event, as you probably know, is by invitation only.
I'll bet most of the invited Corvairs are probably loaded with parts you sold. I
know mine is. At any rate, hope your weekend plans work out.
MIKE KOVACS