<VV> 1965 Monza 4-door on eBay - Coupe not Wrong

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 18:35:45 EDT 2010

True, styling is mostly subjective. To each his own.

The point I've been trying to get across to everyone is that the conventional wisdom thet "everyone wants ONLY 2doors" is wrong. Just because a car is a 4door doesn't mean it should be used up, worn out, parted out,and thrown away. I fear that too many good 4doors are thusly lost because of that wrong-headed assumption.

I've been keeping a 4door registry and am thinking of starting a 4door SIG (wagons welcome) in CORSA just for that purpose. Hopefully that will help preserve some truely underappreciated and beautiful cars.

-Mark

Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone