<VV> LOOKING FOR CORVAIRS AND ROLLS ROYCES

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 20:11:29 EDT 2010

JR, You are absolutely correct except you have to look TWICE. The way cars are driven and motorcycles ridden it is amazing I have not seen any collisions. Today, Monday morning we are in Singapore. A VERY clean, green, beautiful part of the world. We are getting ready to go to Sentosa Island and do some fun stuff their including going on the famous Zip Line (I told my son I would do it if he'll do it and I know he will do it). Weather here is hot. More higher end and newer cars here. Quite a few new Peugeots, Porshes, Audis, MB, and seeing more Volvos and Saabs. And seeing absolutely no litter or trash just like their reputation states. That's all for now. Wish me luck on the Zip Line- I heard 1500 feet above the ground!
Timothy Shortle in Singapore