<VV> repairing broken exhaust flange studs?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 11 22:56:28 EDT 2010

If you can braze, you can "create" new ears.

Also, there is a (I call it temporary) "fix" in Tech Guide #1 which involves
a 2 1/4 inch muffler clamp along with a couple of eye bolts.  Picture it
with the clamp around the exhaust log and the eyes on the clamp.  The "bolt"
end of the eye bolts becomes your "replacement" studs.

Later, JR