<VV> Su-ba-ru-ba how about porsche?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 22:59:28 EDT 2010

Since I like to keep not only the boxer engine, but air cooled power in the vairs I've wondered (not that I'd ever likely invest in it) about putting a later model air cooled 911 engine in a vair... maybe one from the 80's or early 90's.......   anyone have any links or info on that conversion?

Ray,  if you have to ask... you need to stay stock.... no flame....  Conversions are  very time consuming and $$$$

A few have been done... the best one was built outwest and is now back east....  LM  Body shell on an AWD  Porsche  hybryd chassis.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm