<VV> Su-ba-ru-ba how about porsche?

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 06:20:00 EDT 2010

 It's been done!

John Roberts

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray R. (aka Grymm) <vairguy at echoes.net>
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org; Matt Nall <patiomatt at aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Jul 11, 2010 10:45 pm
Subject: Re: <VV> Su-ba-ru-ba how about porsche?

Since I like to keep not only the boxer engine, but air cooled power in the

vairs I've wondered (not that I'd ever likely invest in it) about putting a

later model air cooled 911 engine in a vair... maybe one from the 80's or

early 90's.......   anyone have any links or info on that conversion?

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III

Lake Ariel, PA

CORSA member

66' Corsa 140/4 coupe

65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)

63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)

Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org