<VV> A/C For 69 Corvair

Ken Klingaman stingerken at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 13 22:18:46 EDT 2010

John is correct, is does not burn, in the normal sense. Under some circumstances it becomes the oxidizer. As some may know I test (among other things) for the burning rate of gun and rocket propellants, pyrotechincs, and other explosives. One of the mixtures i have tested used Viton as the oxidiser, so any oter HFC could be even better.
StingerKen, formerly known as ArmamentsKen, Klingaman
back to lurking